Awards Honors and Achievements
Awards honors and professional achievements represent expertise in the real estate world and can be awarded with prestigious Member Achievement Awards Honors. Only an elite group of real estate trailblazers are honored with these achievements. To note outstanding achievement in the real estate market, we are proud to be among the Weichert, Realtors® honored for skyrocketing to the top and being part of now one of the top grossing Pennsylvania Lake Region real estate firms.
Click Links to See Images of Awards:
- 2017 President’s Club
- 2016 Executive Club
- 2015 Executive Club
- 2014 President’s Club Award
- 2013 Top Overall Sales Associate
- 2013 President’s Club Award
- 2012 Executive Club Award
- 2011 Ambassador’s Club Award
- 2010 Executive Club Award
- 2009 Ambassador’s Club Award
Accredited Buyer’s Representatives®
The benchmark of utter excellence and stellar performance in buyer representation is known as Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®). This coveted title not only highlights an agent’s level of professionalism to your peers. It also showcases personal talents to help stand out among competition and peers.
The REBAC Course was developed by knowledgeable expert REALTORS® and instructors with experience in foreclosure, short sales, and REO experience. No other course of its kinds caters to both buyers and sellers.
The course covers the following topics:
- Counselling both sellers and buyers
- Developing effective short sale packages that benefit all
- Working closely with foreclosed and REO properties
The National Association of Realtors®
The Pennsylvania Association of Realtors®
The National Association of REALTORS® has been dubbed as the voice for real estate. It is the largest trade organization in America. Over one million members are currently represented by this prestigious organization. It includes NAR institutes, councils, and societies from all sectors of residential and commercial industries.
The Pennsylvania Association of Realtors® is professional trade association that serves over twenty nine thousand members in the lovely Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The National Association of Realtors® is a part of The Pennsylvania Association of Realtors®. They practice a strict code of conduct and old fashioned business ethics.
- 2018 Board of Directors Pennsylvania Association of Realtors®
- 2018 Professional Standards Committee Pennsylvania Association of Realtors®
- 2018 Keystone Analytics Committee Pennsylvania Association of Realtors®
- 2015 Board of Directors Pennsylvania Association of Realtors®
The Pike & Wayne Association
The Pike & Wayne Association of REALTORS® has a mission to provide group members with services that are up-to-date and innovative. Programs, education, and other services are also available with this amazing group. It advocates private property rights with professional and ethical business practices. The goal of the association is to provide a positive impact to the community.
- 2018 President Elect Pike & Wayne County Association of Realtors®
- 2017 Realtor of the Year Pike & Wayne County Association of Realtors®
- 2016 President Pike & Wayne County Association of Realtors®
- 2015 Vice President Pike & Wayne County Association of Realtors®
- 2014 Treasurer Pike & Wayne County Association of Realtors®
- 2013 Board of Directors Pike & Wayne County Association of Realtors®